Look Younger with Non-Invasive Treatments
We are born, we grow up, we age and then we die. Unless disease or trauma occurs, most humans go through the various stages of the life just described. Harsh facts of life…Science has brought forth many miracles of advancement within our lifetime but recent advancements have developed non-invasive techniques to improve muscle and skin toning to levels that were only achievable surgically.
Our trend setting Magic Glove™ is a micro, pico and nano-current cosmetic technique that safely and effectively improves the health and appearance of the skin. When used in conjunction with specialized products and manual manipulations, the signs of aging are greatly reduced while skin tone and elasticity are dramatically improved. These relaxing applications may be enjoyed as a one time, comprehensive relaxing facial, or in a series of applications to reach your optimal Long Term results.
- Remove fine wrinkles and give you a healthier and smoother looking skin tone.
- Reduce active cystic or inflammatory acne and scarring and or irregular pigmentation.
- Reduce hyper-pigmentation and sun damaged skin while increasing blood circulation to the treated areas.
- Reduced pore size and deliver a smooth skin tone.
- Pain relief and healing for soft tissue sprains, neck and back injuries, bone fractures, acute and chronic pain and joint pain through multiple treatment plans.
- PDT is approved to treat non-small cell lung cancer, esophageal cancer, and Barrett’s esophagus.
A peaceful procedure that will brighten your smile and a rejuvenation of your self esteem.
A confident healthier smile will be yours as you leave our office beaming your pearly whites to the world!
“It’s a proven fact that the main cause of fat/weight gain has nothing to do with calorie and carbohydrate counting and everything to do with the balance of good bacteria in your gut.”
When your GUT is out of balance, chronic health conditions can occur, including fatigue, obesity and depression. So just by balancing the good and bad bacteria in your gut, you will achieve and maintain your ideal leaner and stronger body—and this time around…for good.